This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://ivanexpert.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect and store the following information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet
- The date and time you access our site
- The internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site
- Your name, email address, and/or phone number, if you subscribe to the Newsletter or use our Contact Form
The information collected is for statistical purposes. We may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, determining what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we may use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
We will not sell or otherwise transfer information about you to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
When you submit information via the website, your information is stored on remote servers as well as on computers in our office. While we do take precautions against data theft, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We may use “cookies” on portions of this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
6. Surveys & Contests
We may at times request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
7. Contact Information
1. User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Conduct on Site
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any message board or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content—including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information—that
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the site.
3. Intellectual Property Information
Copyright (c) 2010 IvanExpert, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See “User’s Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
4. Unauthorized Use of Materials
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to us at IvanExpert, Inc., 41 Fifth Avenue, Suite 7B, New York, NY 10003, telephone (212) 353-3310, email [email protected].
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
All materials and services on this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind. We make no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, nor that the services and materials will be error-free. This site may include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, and typographical errors.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our Affiliates be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind.
7. Termination of Use
8. Governing Law
This site is controlled by us from our offices within New York State, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of New York, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of New York will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site.
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.
10. Contact Information