Hacking, malware, viruses, and cyber thefts are unfortunately becoming increasingly common, even on Apple devices.
We want you to be protected against these invisible threats without compromising your enjoyment of your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
We can perform a security review of your Mac and devices, and put solutions in place that protect your information. In addition, we can advise how to minimize your online vulnerability. And if you think you may have been hacked, we can assess and manage the threat without turning your life upside down.
The solutions we offer include:
- Installing the latest Mac, iPhone, and iPad security updates
- Encrypting your drive
- Managing passwords securely using 1Password, iCloud Keychain, or other solutions
- Running malware and virus scans
- Improving the security of your wireless network
- Setting up your laptop and mobile devices to securely use public WiFi
- Finding lost devices using “Find My” and other tools
- Remotely wiping a Mac, iPhone, or iPad in case of theft or loss
- Enabling two-factor authentication for online accounts
- Ensuring secure remote access through a VPN (virtual private network)