The documents, photos, contacts, emails, music, and other files on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad are vitally important to you. And iCloud does not back up all the files on your Mac.
If something goes wrong with your Mac or devices, we want you to have the peace of mind that nothing is lost.
We can set up fully automatic backups in your home or office, so you don’t need to remind yourself to do them; we can also set up cloud backups, so even in case of a fire, flood, theft, or hardware failure, you’re covered.
Some of the solutions we recommend and have set up for our clients:
- Wireless Time Machine backup of your Mac
- Cloud backup of your Mac using Backblaze or other services
- iPhone and iPad backup to iCloud or to your Mac
- Customized backups with Carbon Copy Cloner
- Fast, ultra-portable backup to a solid-state drive (SSD)
- Replacement of an old Time Capsule with a new network drive (NAS)
- Restoration of individual files, or an entire computer or device, from a backup