Email on your Apple devices doesn’t have to be complicated.
We know the ins and outs of setting up your Mac, iPhone, and iPad for email, no matter which mail hosting service you’re using.
Ask us about:
- Synchronizing email, calendars, and contacts
- Using email software such as Apple Mail and Outlook for Mac
- Hosting your email at Microsoft 365, Gmail/Google Workspace, Exchange, or iCloud
- Setting up Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, IMAP, or POP mail on your iPhone and iPad
- Teaching you to be a Gmail or Outlook power user
- Managing multiple email addresses
- Using a custom domain or custom address for email
- Migrating from one email host to another
- Moving out of Microsoft Entourage